Vacancy – Cleaning Operative
Abbey Forged Products is the UK’s leading forge master in the oil & gas industry, and have recently acquired accreditations for the Nuclear and Aerospace industries. With 40 years’ experience in forging, Abbey are specialists in creating bespoke products using open die methods.
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join a small team in ensuring the premises cleanliness is maintained. The role is part time working 28.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, early mornings.
The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to: –
- Carry out all cleaning duties required in the premises.
- Ensure cleaning product stock levels are maintained, and communicate any requirements to the Office Manager.
- Highlight any areas of concern to appropriate management.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Follow health, safety, environment and security protocols at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and personal attributes: –
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good standard of cleaning
- Honest and trustworthy
- Team player
What we offer in return: –
- Competitive hourly rates
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, that includes 24/7 365 days a year access to GP, prescription service, counselling, financial and legal advice for employees and their partners.
- Online discounts for travel, shopping, eating out, days out etc.
- Death in Service benefit
- Discounted Gym memberships and play more golf subscriptions.
- Recommend a Friend referral scheme.
- Abbey prides itself on their exceptionally modern and clean working facilities that are second to none.
- Free onsite parking
- Canteen facilities offering hot & cold food choices and daily specials.