Vacancy – Costings Administrator
Abbey Forged Products is the UK’s leading forge master in the oil & gas industry, and have recently acquired accreditations for the Nuclear and Aerospace industries. With over 40 years’ experience in forging, Abbey are specialists in creating bespoke products using open die methods.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Costing Administration Assistant to join a small Accounts department. The main responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Provide administration and reporting of profit and loss on jobs
- Credit checking of sales orders
- Raising invoices, checking invoices, obtaining information as appropriate
- Posting of invoices to sales ledger and mailing to customer
- Raising credits
- Maintaining records by sorting, checking and scanning
- Company Social activity arrangements
- Assisting the Office Manager as necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- IT Literate, particularly with Word, Excel and Email.
- Methodical and organised
- Keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Good team player
This is a full-time permanent position.